Camp Dates : 27 May to 1 June 2012
5 Nights / 6 Days
Day 01 Bangkok - Pattaya
Arrive at Bangkok airport and head to Pattaya by coach. Thai Cultural show, Elephant show, Tropical Garden at Nong Nooch Village await you. After some shopping at the Tesco Lotus Mall, enjoy the spectacular Alcazar show in the evening.
Day 02 Pattaya
Start your day with a power breakfast at the hotel and then head straight to Coral Islands, where a glass bottomed boat brings you closer to the stunning Coral formations and breathtaking marine life. You can also enjoy various water sports such as parasailing, paragliding and many others at added cost. Spend the rest of the evening socialising on the shore as a scrumptious dinner awaits you.
Day 03 Pattaya - Bangkok
Head back to Bangkok to visit the Biggest Gems Gallery in the world. Stay at Bangkok hotel.
Day 04 Bangkok
After breakfast, head to an exciting guided city tour of Bangkok which includes two of the world's famous Buddhist temples –
- The Golden Buddha Temple with a solid gold statue and a fine example of Sukho thai art
- The Reclining Buddha Temple which is the largest and the oldest in Bangkok. Roam the night markets of Bangkok and unwind your tired souls at the hotel.
Day 05 Bangkok
Gorge on the expansive buffet as the whole day trip to Safari World & Marine Park will leave you tired. Enjoy Orangutan Boxing show, Sea Lion show, Hollywood Cowboy Stunt show, Dolphin show and Spy War show at the park. Enjoy the company of giraffes, zebras, tigers, lions and more wild animals at the Safari Park. Some more shopping at MBK - one of the famous shopping malls in Bangkok will leave you wanting for more.
However! Show schedule at Safari World is subject to change without prior announcement.
Day 06 Return
A hearty breakfast is sure to set you on your flight to India. Arrive in India with Sweet Memories of your trip.
- 3 Nights Mark Land Pattaya Hotel 3-star Deluxe in Pattaya; Twin/Triple Sharing
- 3 Nights Grand Mercure Park Avenue 4-star in Bangkok; Twin/Triple Sharing
- All meals
- Coral Island Tour /Gem Factory/ Alcazar Show
- Nong Nooch village (Elephant Show, Thai cultural show, Botanical garden)
- Bangkok city and temple tour
- Safari World tour, Marine park
- Visa and travel insurance
- All transfers by private coach
- Services of the Organizer / Manager from Mumbai.
- Return air fare Mumbai – Bangkok – Mumbai(not Include)
- All expenses of personal nature such as laundry charges, telephone charges, food and drinks not included in group menus
- Excess baggage charges
- Any items not specified in the itinerary
- Tips & porter wages
- No refund will be given for any unutilized services on the tour
- Hotels may ask for security deposit from the client at the time of check in for laundry, telephone, mini bar usage of the room which will be settled between the hotel and the client.
Note: Sweet Memories won’t be liable for any last minute changes of plans, delays or cancellations of camps or events occurred due to any urgent situation.
| Per Person
For Registrations Contact:
Phone: 93230 42428 / 82919 63049
Address: 26, Khimaji Maharaj, M.G. Road , Mulund (W) 400080.